Sunday, September 6, 2009

Season 09/10 Approaches

After a long off season, that wasn't really an off season at all, the regular season beckons, kicking off in less than a weeks time.

And I still don't know which grade I will end up in. After progressing from Jacko's development squad after a couple of years I have teamed up with last years A3 team. I rejoin Cammo and Ben Ireland who I began senior cricket with and play with Dave Quarford for the first time, who got the Plateau juniors up and running again 13 years ago with a team containing me, age 5.

As of today we are still unsure of whether we will end up playing 5th Grade, 4th Grade or 3rd Grade (Most probable).

I was going to list some goals I have for the upcoming season. But as I don't know which grade I will be playing, it will remain incomplete until I do. Obviously my wicket/run targets will be higher if I play 5ths rather than 3rds. But one goal is obvious, and that is win whichever comp we play in.

2009/2010 Season Goals

Win the Comp
Hold Opening Bowler Spot
Take X Wickets
Score X Runs
Achieve Player of the Day at Pub
Finish in Top 10 on Club Wide Shearer Table

Season 09/10 has the potential to be a fantastic season.

No comments:

Post a Comment